You are in a post-apocalyptic time, and you are on the last rocket leaving Earth, because it is no longer inhabitable. Unfortunately, the rocket malfunctions, and you plummet back down to Earth--onto an island with four sections: Snow/Ice, Grassland, Tundra, and desert. You have to survive the wilderness by eating food and gathering supplies. Fortunately, another person is still alive from the rocket, and he offers to build you a rocket if you finish his quests. Once you have finished the quests without dying, you blast off into space, and fly to a new planet that you can inhabit and start a new civilization there.
* W-A-S-D or arrow keys to move.
* Press the key at the bottom of an object to drop it.
* Pick up things automatically
* Shift to sprint
* Space to punch
* Use log bridge to cross the river near the ocean
* Download build
* Double click to install on Windows
* Click to run