Monorail is a two player, tile placing strategy game where both players try to make a loop of track. Players take turns placing up to three tiles each turn up to a limit of sixteen tiles for the entire game. Each tile has two sides, one side has a straight line and one side has a curve. The tiles can be rotated in any direction. There are certain restrictions to where tiles can be placed to force the players to think of a strategy to win. Players try to place the tiles in a way to force their opponents to make unfavorable moves or trick their opponents into thinking the track is impossible. Players must do this all while making sure they don't make a move that makes the track impossible.
Objective: Be the player that completes a path connecting the two starting tiles.
* Right click the template tile to change the its side (corner or line).
* Click the template tile to rotate it.
* Click the location you want to place the template tile.
* Right click on a tile you placed to undo it.
* Click on the end turn or impossible button to end your turn or declare impossible
* If impossible has been declared, end turn checks if you have completed the track and impossible concedes
Left click the location you want to place the template tile.
Left click the impossible button to declare it impossible.
Left click the end turn button to end your turn.
Right click on a tile you placed to undo it